Sunday, November 4, 2012

Beezra

Dash is remarkably articulate for a little boy not even two years old.  He has a big vocabulary and he says most words quite clearly.  But there is one that he says obviously incorrectly in what we think is the cutest way ever.  Instead of zebra, he says beezra.  He says it clear as day, and he says it a lot since he is rather fascinated with jungle animals.  He is becoming widely known for this unique pronunciation.  At his parent-teacher conference this week, his teachers commented specifically on that word and said they often hand him the various zebra toys in hopes of hearing him say beezra because it's so cute.  And the dad of one his classmates is apparently trying to teach his son to say beezra since he thinks it is such a great word.  I know the time will come when he starts saying zebra correctly, and I can already tell that I will miss the good ole beezra days.

No comments:

Post a Comment