Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BRS

I finally downloaded a gazillion pictures from my cell phone and ipad to my computer, and as I looked through the last few month's worth of images, I found a lot of selfies I took of, well, myself, and baby Max asleep on me.  We call this situation "Baby Restrictive Syndrome" or BRS.

No picture can ever capture how good it feels to have a warm, snugly baby deeply asleep on your chest, but at least these images will remind me that this time existed since I know he will be too big for Mama naps before too long.  He's already changed oh so much.

Just born

One day old

 Six days old

Ten days old

Nineteen days old 

 Four weeks old

Six weeks old 

Eight weeks old 

Eleven weeks old 

Uh-oh.... eleven and a half weeks old.  No nap!  I am AWAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment